Chapter 2: [Best-Practices] Feeling Like C# Codes won't Stay in my Head [& the Fix]

So here I was learning C# as a total novice, that video although did make it easypeasy but there was this problem like I would learn everything and the next day I would barely remember sh*t as if I never learned anything at all!

It all just goes out of my head like they hate being in there....😔

So I was like... what should I do to fix it and this is where I remembered an old trick from my college days.

C# Best Practices For Dummies!


I used to listen to a subject recorded in my own voice over and over and it will just stuck in there just like tv advertisements, most of us don't even bother to memorize it or anything but still it happens, we remember each and every word of it.

Why..., simply because of repetition, we hear, watch it over and over again and that's how these big companies get mind share in our heads and then when the need arises its their product/service that comes on our tongues before anything else.

So I decided to carefully practice and watch one hour of the same video at least six times and that's how I know remember methods, strings, integers, double, decimals and commands like contains, lowercase, uppercase and how to use variables and why etc etc.

With just six repetitions for six days, two hours practice each day, I learned 99.9 of first hour of the video.

In case you guys are wondering which video I am talking about here is the link.


And I suggest you guys the same, it works and you will definitely thank me later on! 😉

Apart from that I watched a bit of video like 20-25 minutes or so just to familiarize myself even though I knew I won't understand much (or nothing at all) but still I wanted to watch and I did get a sense of how game development happens with unity.

I watched the following video, its good for familiarizing oneself to make you comfortable to get into it when the moment come 😉


To be honest although I had this feeling that with little bit of knowledge of c# I won't understand anything in the video but still I can safely say that if I follow video I can make it happen.

But still I have 3 hours to go and than I will try my luck with it 😉

Here is link to Chapter 1: Journey Towards Developing My First Game, App & AR Experience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Journey Towards Developing My First Game, App & AR Experience